So this is another story for some information that I am trying to
understand. On the deploy of bosh the postgres database gets
initialized and has the ruby db migration files applied to it. The
question that I have is when does this happen in the process (first
time director runs?) and how does it apply those values, using a rake
task?

Search Discussions

  • Oleg Shaldybin at Jun 19, 2012 at 9:06 pm
    Hi Mike,

    Director startup script runs migrations when director job is getting
    started:

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release/blob/master/jobs/director/templates/director_ctl#L44

    --
    Best,
    Oleg

    Fantastic, thanks for the prompt response.

    Mike
    Director startup script runs migrations when director job is getting
    started:

    https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release/blob/master/jobs/directo...
    So this is another story for some information that I am trying to
    understand.  On the deploy of bosh the postgres database gets
    initialized and has the ruby db migration files applied to it.  The
    question that I have is when does this happen in the process (first
    time director runs?) and how does it apply those values, using a rake
    task?
    --
    Best,
    Oleg

groupbosh-dev @
postedJun 19, '12 at 9:04p
activeJun 19, '12 at 9:07p

Mike Wright: 2 posts Oleg Shaldybin: 1 post