i'm trying to achieve the same thing with cloudstack

do you have any updates on this?
or is there anyone who successfully have bosh working with cloudstack?
On 11 mei, 09:26, Lei Zhang wrote:
I have tried a few days with the guidance ofhttps://github.com/cloudfoundry/oss-docs/blob/master/bosh/documentati...

But it seems the micro_config.yml did not work as the doc just
specified with vSphere. It said invalid AWS configuration parameters.

So how can I depoly my CloudFondry with CloudStack (support AWS but is
private cloud) ?

I have tried as the way of Dr.Nic (he is really a nice guy), but I can
not afford to pay the Amazon AWS for such a long time, and on the
other hand, my purpose is CloudStack and depoying Paas on my private
IaaS, not the public AWS.

Can any guy in VMware give me some advice, or just tell me when can I
see the doc updated with valid micro_config file and stemcell to
upload in order to deploy CF by BOSH?

Search Discussions

  • Serge A. Salamanka at Jun 18, 2012 at 12:41 pm