I'm playing with BOSH Health Monitor plugins and I realize that there's a
pagerduty plugin. I've configured it in my micro release deployment, but
bosh-release doesn't parse this option (health_monitor.yml.erb), it only
can parse nats, smtp and tsdb options,

Anybody knows if this is due to an oversight or is deliberate?

Search Discussions

  • Oleg Shaldybin at Jun 15, 2012 at 9:15 pm
    I don't think it's deliberate, as we never used PagerDuty plugin in
    production ourselves, so HM in bosh-release might have not been tested with
    it. We will be happy to review the fix though :-)

    --
    Best,
    Oleg
    I don't think it's deliberate, as we never used PagerDuty plugin in
    production ourselves, so HM in bosh-release might have not been tested with
    it. We will be happy to review the fix though :-)
    I'm playing with BOSH Health Monitor plugins and I realize that there's a
    pagerduty plugin. I've configured it in my micro release deployment, but
    bosh-release doesn't parse this option (health_monitor.yml.erb), it only
    can parse nats, smtp and tsdb options,

    Anybody knows if this is due to an oversight or is deliberate?

    --
    Best,
    Oleg

groupbosh-dev @