I've set up CloudBridge* in our CloudStack installation. This turned out to be
an easy task because CloudBridge itself is a standalone service.
Thus our CloudStack became EC2 compatible with Amazon API.
After that installation of microBOSH with Chef passed through and all the
services are running now.

The previous question is still relevant.
As far as I understand AWS Registry provides that IaaS Interface that is
shown on Fig 1. "Interaction of BOSH Components" in BOSH documentation and
is a complementary service to AWS CPI.

The question is:
Do I need to code CloudStack Registry in analogy with AWS Registry along
with CPI for CloudStack ?

* http://docs.cloud.com/CloudBridge_Documentation/Installing_Single-
Node_CloudBridge

--
Best regards,
Serge A. Salamanka

Search Discussions

  • Martin Englund at Jun 6, 2012 at 6:02 pm
    That is great news Serge!

    Thanks for trying it out :)

    /M

    On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Serge A. Salamanka

    *
    http://docs.cloud.com/CloudBridge_Documentation/Installing_Single-Node_CloudBridge

    --

    Best regards,

    Serge A. Salamanka

    Software developer | ActiveCloud | http://www.activecloud.com

    Т +375 17 2 911 511 ext. 704 | M +375 29 688 20 07 |
    serge.salamanka@active.by

    Cloud Solutions | Dedicated Servers | IaaS | SaaS | Hosting | Domains

    --
    cheers,
    /Martin
[...]

    Т +375 17 2 911 511 ext. 704 | M +375 29 688 20 07 | serge.salama...@active.by
    Cloud Solutions | Dedicated Servers | IaaS | SaaS | Hosting | Domains

groupbosh-dev @
postedJun 6, '12 at 1:18p
activeJun 12, '12 at 7:31a