|| at Apr 1, 2013 at 10:01 am
You can try this steps to change ip address on CDH.
1) stop all the cloudera manager agents in all the clusters
2) stop the cloudera manager server and server db service in the scm server
3) Modify /etc/cloudera-scm-agent/config.ini to point to the new scm server
ip (namenode server ip)
4) In /etc/hosts file add your new ip address and hostnames
5) Start all the services 1 by 1 from server-db, server, agent and you can
see the ips got changed in the Host on cloudera
you can see the same issues on this urlhttps://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/scm-users/gM-DtmxvkJ8,
i have following this steps and it works.
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM, roshni rajagopal wrote:
I have a single node cluster CDH4 installation. The IP address of my
laptop is not static, and it got changed.
Now it says that the health of the host is Bad, no host heartbeat,
How can I edit the IP address of a host once it is part of a CDH4 cluster?