FAQ
hi,
well, I'm using Cloudera Manager 4.0 in Ubuntu 12.04, I had a problem in
the initiation of HDFS, but I found a topic in the group said to change in
my / etc / hosts:
*127.0.1.1 localhost* to *127.0.0.1** localhost* to, that way the service
HDFS
finally started, but now is not possible to create the directory / temp and
I'm not able to read the error log.

Pode ser um erro de permissão? ou um erro causado pela modificação que eu
fiz no arquivo de hosts?

Search Discussions

  • Adam Smieszny at Oct 5, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    você pode acessar o arquivo /var/log/cloudera-scm-server no servidor do
    Cloudera Manager, e listar os arquivos no diretório?


    On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Ana Larissa Dias wrote:

    hi,
    well, I'm using Cloudera Manager 4.0 in Ubuntu 12.04, I had a problem in
    the initiation of HDFS, but I found a topic in the group said to change in
    my / etc / hosts:
    *127.0.1.1 localhost* to *127.0.0.1** localhost* to, that way the service
    HDFS
    finally started, but now is not possible to create the directory / temp and
    I'm not able to read the error log.

    Pode ser um erro de permissão? ou um erro causado pela modificação que eu
    fiz no arquivo de hosts?

    --
    Adam Smieszny
    Cloudera | Systems Engineer | http://tiny.cloudera.com/about
    917.830.4156 | http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsmieszny
  • Ana Larissa Dias at Oct 5, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    Os arquivos presentes na pasta são:(The files in the folder are:)
    cloudera-scm-server.log cloudera-scm-server.out db.log
  • Adam Smieszny at Oct 5, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    Can you please share the contents of cloudera-scm-server.log and
    cloudera-scm-server.out
    Thanks,
    On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Ana Larissa Dias wrote:


    Os arquivos presentes na pasta são:(The files in the folder are:)
    cloudera-scm-server.log cloudera-scm-server.out db.log


    --
    Adam Smieszny
    Cloudera | Systems Engineer | http://tiny.cloudera.com/about
    917.830.4156 | http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsmieszny
  • Ana Larissa Dias at Oct 5, 2012 at 4:19 pm

    --
    Adam Smieszny
    Cloudera | Systems Engineer | http://tiny.cloudera.com/about
    917.830.4156 | http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsmieszny
  • Adam Smieszny at Oct 5, 2012 at 4:27 pm
    The relevant line from your cloudera-scm-server-log.txt appears to be:

    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused to
    http://linc-p6540br:9000/heartbeat?token=9e24dc46e2212760c41a5e0fa23f2d20
    at
    com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyConnectListener.operationComplete(NettyConnectListener.java:95)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelFuture.notifyListener(DefaultChannelFuture.java:381)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelFuture.notifyListeners(DefaultChannelFuture.java:372)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelFuture.setFailure(DefaultChannelFuture.java:334)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.connect(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:389)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:354)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:276)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.util.internal.IoWorkerRunnable.run(IoWorkerRunnable.java:46)
    at
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
    at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:567)
    at
    org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientSocketPipelineSink$Boss.connect(NioClientSocketPipelineSink.java:384)
    ... 7 more


    Can you please share your /etc/hosts file
    and execute the following and share the output
    netstat -a -t --numeric-ports -p

    On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Ana Larissa Dias wrote:



    --
    Adam Smieszny
    Cloudera | Systems Engineer | http://tiny.cloudera.com/about
    917.830.4156 | http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsmieszny
  • Ana Larissa Dias at Oct 5, 2012 at 5:03 pm
    My /etc/hosts file contents:
    127.0.0.1 localhost
    127.0.0.1 linc-p6540br

    # The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
    ::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
    fe00::0 ip6-localnet
    ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
    ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
    ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

    The output of the command was:

    (Nem todos os processos puderam ser identificados, informações sobre
    processos
    de outrem não serão mostrados, você deve ser root para vê-los todos.)
    Conexões Internet Ativas (servidores e estabelecidas)
    Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Endereço Local Endereço Remoto
    Estado PID/Program name
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9001 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:50090 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7180 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7182 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:8020 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:53 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:50070 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:631 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5432 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50010 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50075 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50020 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.1.1:9000 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7432 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46522 74.125.234.38:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:49098 192.168.1.103:7182
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9001 127.0.0.1:46946
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41021 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46751 74.125.234.39:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 1 0 192.168.1.103:52294 91.189.89.134:80
    ESPERANDO_FECHAR 2488/python
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:33653 74.125.234.53:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:43878 96.7.199.144:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:49260 127.0.0.1:7180
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37686 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37679 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47708 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:43004 192.168.1.103:8020
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46485 69.171.247.23:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:59403 74.125.234.36:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:39593 173.252.100.16:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41022 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47658 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37680 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 1 0 192.168.1.103:58543 91.189.89.144:80
    ESPERANDO_FECHAR 1991/ubuntu-geoip-p
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47710 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:60072 74.125.234.34:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:53761 69.171.248.16:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7180 127.0.0.1:39309
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41024
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50075 127.0.0.1:60268
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41020 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:46946 127.0.0.1:9001
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37678 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41024 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:51183 74.125.234.33:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41022
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:39309 127.0.0.1:7180
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:55753 74.125.137.100:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41023
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41023 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47704 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47705 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7180 127.0.0.1:49260
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:35517 74.125.234.47:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:36898 74.125.234.254:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41020
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46348 74.125.234.35:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:54965 74.125.234.45:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 1 0 192.168.1.103:52293 91.189.89.134:80
    ESPERANDO_FECHAR 2488/python
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47070 74.125.234.39:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:7182 192.168.1.103:49098
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41021
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:60073 74.125.234.34:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:52956 173.194.27.234:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::*
    OUÇA -
    tcp6 0 0 ::1:631 :::*
    OUÇA -
    tcp6 0 0 :::2181 :::*
    OUÇA -
    tcp6 0 0 :::7432 :::*
    OUÇA -
  • Adam Smieszny at Oct 5, 2012 at 4:48 pm
    Hi Ana,

    It looks to me like you will have an issue here, because there is still a
    process listening on the wrong IP on port 9000

    tcp 0 0 127.0.1.1:9000 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -

    I think it would be best to reboot your machine.

    Also, we generally advise that the /etc/hosts file should have your
    external IP address referred to as "linc-p6540br"

    So run an ifconfig, and grab your IP address (not 127.0.0.1)
    then /etc/hosts should look like

    127.0.0.1 localhost
    192.168.xxx.yyy linc-p6540br



    Hope this helps


    On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Ana Larissa Dias wrote:

    My /etc/hosts file contents:
    127.0.0.1 localhost
    127.0.0.1 linc-p6540br

    # The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
    ::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
    fe00::0 ip6-localnet
    ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
    ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
    ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

    The output of the command was:

    (Nem todos os processos puderam ser identificados, informações sobre
    processos
    de outrem não serão mostrados, você deve ser root para vê-los todos.)
    Conexões Internet Ativas (servidores e estabelecidas)
    Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Endereço Local Endereço Remoto
    Estado PID/Program name
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9001 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:50090 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7180 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7182 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:8020 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:53 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:50070 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:631 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5432 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50010 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50075 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50020 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.1.1:9000 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:7432 0.0.0.0:*
    OUÇA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46522 74.125.234.38:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:49098 192.168.1.103:7182
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9001 127.0.0.1:46946
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41021 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46751 74.125.234.39:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 1 0 192.168.1.103:52294 91.189.89.134:80
    ESPERANDO_FECHAR 2488/python
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:33653 74.125.234.53:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:43878 96.7.199.144:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:49260 127.0.0.1:7180
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37686 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37679 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47708 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:43004 192.168.1.103:8020
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46485 69.171.247.23:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:59403 74.125.234.36:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:39593 173.252.100.16:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41022 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47658 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37680 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 1 0 192.168.1.103:58543 91.189.89.144:80
    ESPERANDO_FECHAR 1991/ubuntu-geoip-p
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47710 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:60072 74.125.234.34:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:53761 69.171.248.16:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7180 127.0.0.1:39309
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41024
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:50075 127.0.0.1:60268
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41020 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:46946 127.0.0.1:9001
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:37678 74.125.234.59:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41024 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:51183 74.125.234.33:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41022
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:39309 127.0.0.1:7180
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:55753 74.125.137.100:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41023
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:41023 127.0.0.1:7432
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47704 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47705 74.125.234.32:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7180 127.0.0.1:49260
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:35517 74.125.234.47:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:36898 74.125.234.254:443
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41020
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:46348 74.125.234.35:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:54965 74.125.234.45:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 1 0 192.168.1.103:52293 91.189.89.134:80
    ESPERANDO_FECHAR 2488/python
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:47070 74.125.234.39:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:7182 192.168.1.103:49098
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:7432 127.0.0.1:41021
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:60073 74.125.234.34:80
    TIME_WAIT -
    tcp 0 0 192.168.1.103:52956 173.194.27.234:80
    ESTABELECIDA -
    tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::*
    OUÇA -
    tcp6 0 0 ::1:631 :::*
    OUÇA -
    tcp6 0 0 :::2181 :::*
    OUÇA -
    tcp6 0 0 :::7432 :::*
    OUÇA -






    --
    Adam Smieszny
    Cloudera | Systems Engineer | http://tiny.cloudera.com/about
    917.830.4156 | http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsmieszny
  • Ana Larissa Dias at Oct 5, 2012 at 5:16 pm
    Thanks for your help, Adam
    I did as you said, now my /etc/hosts file looks like this:
    127.0.0.1 localhost
    192.168.1.103 linc-p6540br

    # The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
    ::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
    fe00::0 ip6-localnet
    ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
    ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
    ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
    ~

    ~

    so I tried again and gave error:
    *
    *

    *Couldn't find process heartbeat information.*
  • Adam Smieszny at Oct 5, 2012 at 5:17 pm
    Is there a process listening on port 9000 now, and if so is it using the
    correct IP address? Using the netstat command from earlier

    Thanks,
    Adam

    On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Ana Larissa Dias
    wrote:
    Thanks for your help, Adam
    I did as you said, now my /etc/hosts file looks like this:
    127.0.0.1 localhost
    192.168.1.103 linc-p6540br


    # The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
    ::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
    fe00::0 ip6-localnet
    ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
    ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
    ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
    ~

    ~

    so I tried again and gave error:
    *
    *

    *Couldn't find process heartbeat information.*


    --
    Adam Smieszny
    Cloudera | Systems Engineer | http://tiny.cloudera.com/about
    917.830.4156 | http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamsmieszny
  • Ana Larissa Dias at Oct 5, 2012 at 5:24 pm
    yes, this process:
    tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:9000 0.0.0.0:* OUÇA
  • Ana Larissa Dias at Oct 5, 2012 at 4:08 pm
    ahh ... I forgot to say that I'm installing on a single machine.
  • Emre at Oct 9, 2012 at 11:11 am
    I have the same configuration and problem, despite the fact that I don't
    have an errant TCP process on 127.0.1.1:9000 (it's on 192.168.1.103
    instead). My log file has a Fatal entry that starts

    Exception in namenode join java.io.IOException:
    Failed to load image from FSImageFile(file=/mnt/dfs/nn/current/fsimage_0000000000000000366, cpktTxId=0000000000000000366)

    What is the next step?

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupscm-users @
categorieshadoop
postedOct 5, '12 at 3:17p
activeOct 9, '12 at 11:11a
posts13
users3
websitecloudera.com
irc#hadoop

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase