Do you copy the staging table to the datawarehouse table with Impala or
Hive? Could you possibly send me one of the data files produced by the SDK
that Impala can't read correctly?

What error are you seeing when the DDL commands stop working? If possible,
please send me the logs of the impalad, the statestored, and the catalogd
once the commands start failing.

Skye