Hi

I was wondering is there a speculative date for the next release of impala?
IMPALA-715 has basically made my system and I guess a few more a dead duck.

If there isn't one imminent, is there a process to downgrade impala?

Thanks
Patrick

  • Alan Choi at Jan 28, 2014 at 3:30 am
    Hi Patrick,

    It should abort the query right away. Would you mind telling me why it
    caused deadlock?

    Thanks,
    Alan