hi all,
     Do anybody meet the matter that impala happened to stop,
     When I queryed data by impala-shell, I found the error like that:ERROR:
Couldn't open transport for clogserver-233:22000(connect() failed:
Connection refused)
I used command 'service impala-server status', found that impala in
namenode is running ok,but impala in the datanode stop unexcepted ,and no
info log ,no error information to report this problem,this occurence
happened twice in our env, it's very unhelpless ,pls help me to solve this
problem ths very much.
     linux system version:redhat6.4
     The impala version:1.2.3
     The hadoop version:cdh4.5.0
     In the hadoop cluster, we have two node, one is namenode,other is
datanode,

  • Matthew Jacobs at Jan 24, 2014 at 8:21 pm
    Hi Zhong,

    Are you using Cloudera Manager? Can you send the impalad logs?

    Thanks
    Do anybody meet the matter that impala happened to stop,
    When I queryed data by impala-shell, I found the error like that:ERROR:
    Couldn't open transport for clogserver-233:22000(connect() failed:
    Connection refused)
    I used command 'service impala-server status', found that impala in namenode
    is running ok,but impala in the datanode stop unexcepted ,and no info log
    ,no error information to report this problem,this occurence happened twice
    in our env, it's very unhelpless ,pls help me to solve this problem ths very
    much.
    linux system version:redhat6.4
    The impala version:1.2.3
    The hadoop version:cdh4.5.0
    In the hadoop cluster, we have two node, one is namenode,other is
    datanode,

  • Manoj Samel at Jan 25, 2014 at 1:44 am
    See if this helps resolve the issue

    https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/#!topic/impala-user/gKVHQBmGA2c