I am using Cloudera ODBC Driver for Impala (Version 2.5.5) on Linux,
precisely
/*ClouderaImpalaODBC-2.5.5.1005-1.el5.x86_64*/ rpm.

To connect to Cloudera QuickStart VM
(cloudera-quickstart-vm-4.4.0-1-virtualbox), precisely to impala server.

I can see driver (libclouderaimpalaodbc64.so) shared lib is loaded, yet
I am getting following error
/* The function SQLAllocEnv is not defined. Installation was not
successful. [[^M*/

Has anyone you have faces this problem before?
Any pointers on how this issue can be diagnosed or resolved?
Do you have any suggestions for any linux client which can use driver
shared lib (libclouderaimpalaodbc64.so) and connect to the impala server
and see if I can send any query?

Thanks,
Harsha