Hi Dhanasekaran,

When you click on a particular impala process, what do the stderr, stdout,
and role logs say?

If nothing is there, is there anything interesting in the CM agent logs?
/var/log/cloudera-scm-agent/cloudera-scm-agent.log

Are you using CDH 4? Impala parcels should only be used with CDH 4, since
they are included in CDH starting with CDH 5.

Thanks,
Darren