impala-user will probably offer better advise, since this doesn't seem
CM-related. Moving to impala-user@cloudera.org (bcc scm-users)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 6:14 AM, wrote:

Hi Darren,
First i ran the below command in Impala:
invalidate metadata;

It didnt work, so i restarted impala, then restarted the whole cluster.

All this was done.
Any clue?..Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Puneetha