Hi guys,
             my hbase column has three version value. version1 has some
value,version2 has some value and version3 has some value. when i query the
hbase table using impala i get new version value only. how is it possible
to get the old version value .

Thanks and Regards
  R.Srinivasan

  • Lenni Kuff at Aug 26, 2013 at 3:27 pm
    This is currently not possible in Impala, queries will always return
    the newest versions.

    Thanks,
    Lenni

    On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM, Srinivasan Ramalingam