Thanks for the help Skye, it worked. This files was generated manually from
java compressor class.

Thanks,
Kashif

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Skye Wanderman-Milne wrote:

Hi Kashif,

Try renaming your index file (hdfs://
pdgllphadoop11.corp.siriusxm.com:8020/user/hive/warehouse/production_account_view_summary_kk/99.lzo.INDEX)
to end with .index instead of .INDEX. I've filed
https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/IMPALA-548, so both should extensions
should be accepted in future releases.

Out of curiosity, how did you generate your index file(s)? I'm curious
what tools use .INDEX instead of .index.

Thanks,
Skye