Hello CDH and Impala Users,

*

We are pleased to announce the release of the Cloudera ODBC 2.0 Connector
for Qlikview. This version adds support for HiveServer2, enabling
concurrency and security, as well as provides enhancements for Cloudera
Impala. The driver supports Qlikview 11 connecting to Apache Hive supplied
with CDH 4.2 and above, and connecting to Cloudera Impala 1.0 and above.

*
*

Getting started with the Cloudera ODBC 2.0 Connector for Qlikview:

    -

    Read the installation
guide<http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Connectors/Cloudera-Connector-for-Qlikview/Cloudera-Connector-for-Qlikview.html>
    -

    Download the connector from the Cloudera Components and
Connectors<https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/Components+and+Connectors>page

*
*

As always, we are happy to hear your feedback. Please send your comments
and suggestions to cdh-user@cloudera.org or impala-user@cloudera.org

*
*

Kind regards,