Hi guys,

For long running query, if I start fetching data, I can't cancel query.
Looks like fetching locks exec_state and then wait for results.
Can you suggest workaround?

Thanks,
Roman

Search Discussions

  • Alan Choi at Jun 25, 2013 at 5:46 pm
    Hi Roman,

    We're aware of the problem (IMPALA-412) and we're working on it. At this
    point, I'm not sure if there's any easy workaround.

    Thanks,
    Alan

    For long running query, if I start fetching data, I can't cancel query.
    Looks like fetching locks exec_state and then wait for results.
    Can you suggest workaround?

    Thanks,
    Roman

groupimpala-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 25, '13 at 7:19a
activeJun 25, '13 at 5:46p
websitecloudera.com
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Alan Choi: 1 post Roman Terentiev: 1 post