Hi Jonathan,

I can confirm that impala odbc driver is working on windows 7 32 bit

I tested on windows server 2008 R2 64bit enterprise edition - the driver
installs but when i open the odbc connection panel the driver is not listed
(even after a reboot).
(i tested this on two different machines - it is inside a banks
infrastructure - so it could be that the os version I am using is slightly
different).

Q) Which versions on windows 2008 have you tested on?

kind regards
Paul