hi,
  Can anyone please tell me whether i can use hbase metastore instead of
hive for impala?Also what happen when session fails while running impala
query ?

Search Discussions

  • Kun Ling at Jun 5, 2013 at 6:53 am
    According to the Impala document:
      1. HBase metastore could be used for Impala. According to the code names
    "hbase*.cc/h" in https://github.com/cloudera/impala/tree/master/be/src/exec

    yours,
    Lingkun