Hi All,

I would like to ask is there any 64 bit ODBC driver? If it happen the case
that one of the program written in 64 bit system trying to use the 32 bit
ODBC driver, then it will have problem. Will there any release of the 64
bit of ODBC driver in the future?

Thanks.

Regards,
cyea

Search Discussions

  • Chiewyea at May 31, 2013 at 2:54 am
    Hi Justin,

    Thanks for the reply.

    We have an 64-bit ODBC driver in the works but it's not yet available.

    I would like to ask is there any 64 bit ODBC driver? If it happen the
    case that one of the program written in 64 bit system trying to use the 32
    bit ODBC driver, then it will have problem. Will there any release of the
    64 bit of ODBC driver in the future?

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    cyea
  • David Chen at Jul 1, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    Please let us know when the 64 bit ODBC driver will be available.

    Thamks and eagerly awaiting!

    -David

    We have an 64-bit ODBC driver in the works but it's not yet available.

    I would like to ask is there any 64 bit ODBC driver? If it happen the
    case that one of the program written in 64 bit system trying to use the 32
    bit ODBC driver, then it will have problem. Will there any release of the
    64 bit of ODBC driver in the future?

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    cyea