how can we load the data in the impala table when it is a internal table..
Is the load data local inpath statement will work on it.
kindly help

thanks
ravi

Search Discussions

  • Ravi Kanth at May 9, 2013 at 8:25 am
    thanku for the response,
    is there any way to load the data into the internal table?

    regards,
    ravikanth

    now we can't able to load the data from local to hdfs with in the help of
    imapala. if you want learn more about this you will ref this link
    http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Impala/latest/Installing-and-Using-Impala/ciiu_langref_unsupported.html

    how can we load the data in the impala table when it is a internal table..
    Is the load data local inpath statement will work on it.
    kindly help

    thanks
    ravi
  • Srinivasan Ramalingam at May 9, 2013 at 8:29 am
    you can go for hive

    is there any way to load the data into the internal table?

    regards,
    ravikanth

    On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Srinivasan Ramalingam <
    now we can't able to load the data from local to hdfs with in the help of
    imapala. if you want learn more about this you will ref this link
    http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/Impala/latest/Installing-and-Using-Impala/ciiu_langref_unsupported.html

    how can we load the data in the impala table when it is a internal
    table..
    Is the load data local inpath statement will work on it.
    kindly help

    thanks
    ravi
  • Ravi Kanth at May 9, 2013 at 8:30 am
    so it will use hive metastore?
    how can we load the data in the impala table when it is a internal table..
    Is the load data local inpath statement will work on it.
    kindly help

    thanks
    ravi
  • Srinivasan Ramalingam at May 9, 2013 at 8:33 am
    it is correct

    how can we load the data in the impala table when it is a internal table..
    Is the load data local inpath statement will work on it.
    kindly help

    thanks
    ravi
  • Ravi Kanth at May 9, 2013 at 8:38 am
    k fine in which configuration file should i set the parameter

    how can we load the data in the impala table when it is a internal
    table..
    Is the load data local inpath statement will work on it.
    kindly help

    thanks
    ravi

groupimpala-user @