Ckeck this Thrift source file.

common/thrift/PlanNodes.thrift

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:56:50 AM UTC+9, FU Tianyuan wrote:

Hi all,

I am recently reading the impala sourcecode. But there is a question
puzzled me, I want to figure out the excecution procedures of JOIN operator
in Impala and I find that there is no com.cloudera.impala.thrift.TJoinOp
package in sourcecode!

I really want to get where can I find 'com.cloudera.impala.thrift.TJoinOp'
and what is the rigth way I can learn about JOIN in Impala. Hope for any
help, Thanks!

Tianyuan

Search Discussions

  • Jung-Yup Lee at Apr 20, 2013 at 5:06 am
    Ckeck this Thrift source file.
    Ops, sorry I mistyped. Ckeck => Check

groupimpala-user @
categorieshadoop