Was Impala named after the car? The animal? Something else? Just
curious...

Thanks,
-Joe

Search Discussions

  • Greg Rahn at Apr 15, 2013 at 5:40 pm
    This should give a clue:
    http://blog.cloudera.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/impala-logo.png

    On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Joseph Tyler wrote:

    Was Impala named after the car? The animal? Something else? Just
    curious...

    Thanks,
    -Joe
  • Joseph Tyler at Apr 15, 2013 at 5:43 pm
    Ah, didn't catch that. Pretty obvious in hindsight I guess.
    Thanks!