Hello every one,
I excuted a query on Impala that spend a lot of time and I want to know
what do Impala do!!
I saw the log of Impala but no thing concerning the query that I excuted.
*How I can see what is the progress of the query (if possible in real time)
or at the end the log of execution??*

Thanks.
Matouk

Search Discussions

  • Miklos Christine at Apr 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm
    Hello Matouk,

    There is a web interface for the impala daemon. You can access it through a
    web browser.
    http://<impalad-ip>:25000
    This will bring you to a status page with different tabs to view the number
    of backends, the current queries, etc. You can click on the queries tab to
    see your current query. The page won't constantly refresh so you won't see
    the status updating in real time. You can refresh the page to see the
    current status of your query.
    Once the query finishes, you can view the query profile to get more
    details.
    The look at the complete list of ports used by impala, you can find them
    here:
    https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/DOCSTAGE/Appendix+B+-+Ports+Used+by+Impala

    Thanks,
    Miklos

    I excuted a query on Impala that spend a lot of time and I want to know
    what do Impala do!!
    I saw the log of Impala but no thing concerning the query that I excuted.
    *How I can see what is the progress of the query (if possible in real
    time) or at the end the log of execution??*

    Thanks.
    Matouk
  • Chris Aschauer at Apr 9, 2013 at 3:57 pm
    We're updating our documentation offerings right now, so to find the topic
    Miklos references, "Appendix B - Ports Used by Impala," take a look at page
    54 of this pdf here:
    http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/ImpalaBeta/0.6/PDF/Impala-1.0-Beta-Installing-and-Using-Cloudera-Impala.pdf

    Which can also be found, along with release notes and frequently asked
    questions, at the current documentation landing page here:
    http://www.cloudera.com/content/support/en/documentation/cloudera-impala/cloudera-impala-documentation-v1-latest.html

[...]

  • Matouk IFTISSEN at Apr 9, 2013 at 4:18 pm
    Ok
    coooooool
    Thank you very match Miklos

[...]

groupimpala-user @