I just have some general questions.

When is Impala 1.0 supposed to be released? I thought it was going to be
the 1st quarter of 2013.

When is AVRO support coming out? We are using AVRO extensively so we cannot
attempt to try Impala for data analysis. I was hoping to try out Trevni too.

Thanks,
Ben

Search Discussions

  • Benjamin Kim at Mar 29, 2013 at 5:39 pm
    Hmmm. Parquet. Sounds interesting. Would like to see the benefits firsthand.