Hi list,

Just FYI.

My friend posted the slides, Performance evaluation of cloudera impala beta
0.6 in comparison with Hive on slideshare.

http://www.slideshare.net/sudabon/performance-evaluation-of-cloudera-impala-beta-06-in-comparison-with-hive

Tatsuo Kawasaki
tatsuo@cloudera.com

Search Discussions

  • Logan Hardy at Mar 12, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    Very impressive considering they are running on such wimpy slave nodes,
    just 8GB ram. Would love to see what would happen with more RAM. Thanks for
    sharing!
    My friend posted the slides, Performance evaluation of cloudera impala
    beta 0.6 in comparison with Hive on slideshare.

    http://www.slideshare.net/sudabon/performance-evaluation-of-cloudera-impala-beta-06-in-comparison-with-hive

    Tatsuo Kawasaki
    tat...@cloudera.com <javascript:>

groupimpala-user @
categorieshadoop
postedMar 7, '13 at 12:23a
activeMar 12, '13 at 5:45p
websitecloudera.com
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Tatsuo Kawasaki: 1 post Logan Hardy: 1 post