Any update on this thread?

We would love to use Impala at Jetsetter but since our tables are using lzo
compression, it's restricting us from using it.

Thanks
On Monday, December 3, 2012 1:40:07 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

Hi Michael,

The current version does not support LZO yet. We're very close to
providing a package install that provides LZO support. I'll let you known
once it's ready.

Thanks,
Alan

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:21 PM, michael <mich...@liveperson.com<javascript:>