Hi!
I want to try impala to process big data. And now, i have compiled impala
successfully followed the instructions on https://github.com/cloudera/impala,
when I do "./bin/start-impalad.sh -use_statestore=false", the process of
impalad started, but it dumped errors:
--------------------------------------
13/02/28 23:22:27 ERROR common.MetaStoreClientPool: Error initializing Hive
Meta Store client
javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional
connection factory
at
org.datanucleus.jdo.NucleusJDOHelper.getJDOExceptionForNucleusException(NucleusJDOHelper.java:425)
Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException: Attempt to invoke
the "DBCP" plugin to create a ConnectionPool gave an error : The specified
datastore driver ("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver") was not found in the CLASSPATH.
Please check your CLASSPATH specification, and the name of the driver.
------------------------------------
I have copied all files of jar in /usr/share/java (included
mysql-connector-java-5.1.17.jar) and configuration into
impala/fe/src/test/resources, Why can't work correctly it?

What should I do?

Search Discussions

  • Ishaan Joshi at Feb 28, 2013 at 7:13 pm
    Hi,

    Could you try adding that jar to your CLASSPATH, and then call
    start-impalad.sh?
    export CLASSPATH=/usr/share/java/mysql-connector-java-5.1.17.jar
    :$CLASSPATH
    Let us know if this works.

    Thanks,

    -Ishaan

[...]

[...]