I install impala on 6.3, i can see that yum install success, but
then i found cm notice impala not fit the system? So , can i install on
Centos 6.3? if Can,how to fix it?

  • Eric Gao at Jan 16, 2013 at 10:47 am
    The ssh user is root.

    On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:44:38 PM UTC+8, eric...@inventuresys.com
    --
  • Alexander Alten-Lorenz at Jan 16, 2013 at 12:03 pm
    Hi,

    CM reports a "BAD_VERSION_FILE" back, which is okay (if you mean this).

    You can install Impala on all RHE6x compatible systems. You have to add the repo file, I guess:

    cat /etc/yum.repos.d/impala.repo
    [cloudera-impala]
    name=Impala
    baseurl=http://beta.cloudera.com/impala/redhat/6/x86_64/impala/0/