Hi all together.

I'm Dirk from TIQ Solutions, a german company providing support on data
management and data quality.

We wrote a jdbc driver for connecting to impala server through the
beeswax/impala thrift protocol. If you are interested, please send an email
to info@tiq-solutions.com

best regards

Dirk Blankenberg

  • Yongqiang Liu at Jan 8, 2013 at 2:18 am
    Dirk,
    I am very interested in your jdbc driver, could you tell how can i get it
    and use it?

    Thanks a lot