In hue web interface, there are many texts like '*<django.utils.functional.__proxy__
object at 0x2e62610>*'

Is it that I miss some configuration?

  • Romain Rigaux at Jan 16, 2014 at 3:12 am
    This is a bug!

    We fixed a lot of them though. Do you have a screenshot (or list of URLs) +
    the Hue version you are using?

    Romain