We are glad to announce a new app into Hue: Spark Igniter!

You can now execute Spark jobs directly from a Web UI:
http://gethue.tumblr.com/post/71963991256/a-new-spark-web-ui-spark-app

Romain

  • Anurag Tangri at Jan 6, 2014 at 11:48 pm
    Hi Romain,
    That's a great news.

    What version of HUE contains this ?

    Can we also submit shark jobs also through this app ?

    Thanks,
    Anurag Tangri