I browsed through the code and saw that every application (pig, beeswax,
...) has folder located in the /apps .

Is it possible to put a own app there?

Any documentation about it? Or is it not made for 3rd party apps.

Best regards,
Christian.

Search Discussions

  • Romain Rigaux at Aug 9, 2013 at 4:36 pm
    Yes, Hue has a SDK and creating new apps are encouraged:

    From the doc page cloudera.github.io/hue/docs-2.5.0/, go to
    http://cloudera.github.io/hue/docs-2.5.0/sdk/sdk.html. This is really
    similar to Django apps.

    This is something that we are going to do blog/document more soon!

    Romain

    I browsed through the code and saw that every application (pig, beeswax,
    ...) has folder located in the /apps .

    Is it possible to put a own app there?

    Any documentation about it? Or is it not made for 3rd party apps.

    Best regards,
    Christian.

grouphue-user @
categorieshadoop