FAQ
Hi,

When I create a table using metastore manager, all the values are getting
placed in a single column. Pls help me with this. PFA. Thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Romain Rigaux at Jun 7, 2013 at 6:08 am
    You are probably hitting this bug:
    https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-1303

    There is a workaround explained in the description and a patch available
    below or on the review if you want to patch your version of Hue.

    Romain

    On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Srik wrote:

    Hi,

    When I create a table using metastore manager, all the values are getting
    placed in a single column. Pls help me with this. PFA. Thanks.
  • Romain Rigaux at Jun 7, 2013 at 6:11 am
    And to confirm it is fixed in the latest Hue 2.4 coming out next week.

    Romain

    On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Romain Rigaux wrote:

    You are probably hitting this bug:
    https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-1303

    There is a workaround explained in the description and a patch available
    below or on the review if you want to patch your version of Hue.

    Romain

    On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Srik wrote:

    Hi,

    When I create a table using metastore manager, all the values are getting
    placed in a single column. Pls help me with this. PFA. Thanks.
  • Srik at Jun 7, 2013 at 10:52 am
    Thanks Romain. It worked :)
    On Friday, June 7, 2013 11:41:11 AM UTC+5:30, Romain Rigaux wrote:

    And to confirm it is fixed in the latest Hue 2.4 coming out next week.

    Romain


    On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Romain Rigaux <rom...@cloudera.com<javascript:>
    wrote:
    You are probably hitting this bug:
    https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-1303

    There is a workaround explained in the description and a patch available
    below or on the review if you want to patch your version of Hue.

    Romain


    On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Srik <srikar....@gmail.com <javascript:>
    wrote:
    Hi,

    When I create a table using metastore manager, all the values are
    getting placed in a single column. Pls help me with this. PFA. Thanks.

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
grouphue-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJun 7, '13 at 5:06a
activeJun 7, '13 at 10:52a
posts4
users2
websitecloudera.com
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Srik: 2 posts Romain Rigaux: 2 posts

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase