I've deleted the sqlite file hoping it would re-built so that I start from
scratch on my VM.

It only caused server error in the web frontend.

How do I rebuild the DB?

Thanks,
Ron

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Jan 14, 2013 at 3:44 pm
    Assuming you're using/working with plain Hue, run from Hue's directory:

    $ build/env/bin/hue syncdb