Dear All,
I am running CDH4 on 2 node cluster.My demo cluster is now running . But when I submit the job for running it will showing server error 500. I attach the full log of hue. Please help me to resolve the problem.
nice
Arindam

Search Discussions

  • Harsh J at Sep 25, 2012 at 10:38 am
    Hi,

    Can you check if your Oozie server is fully up and functional?

    --
    Harsh J

grouphue-user @
categorieshadoop