Do you:

    - Create a separate partition for them
    - Keep them together with the OS on the same filesystem
    - Send the logs off elsewhere to a network connected drive
    - keep them in a syslog server

I wonder how others are dealing with this. I have my OS on a small 15GB DOM
and am running out of space quickly so need to find some options that will
allow me to relieve the pressure on this storage space.

*[image: Inline image 1] Geovanie Marquez*
Scalability Engineer
Wellcentive, Inc.
100 Mansell Court East, Suite 625
Roswell, GA 30076
www.wellcentive.com
910.376.4893 Mobile
678.710.2005 Fax

[image: Inline image 2] <http://www.facebook.com/Wellcentive> [image:
Inline image 3] <http://twitter.com/Wellcentive> [image: Inline image
4]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/wellcentive>

--
This email, including any attachments, contains information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under

--

---

  • Bharath Vissapragada at Jan 23, 2014 at 3:26 am
    Or you can just symlink current log path to another partition.

    <http://www.cloudera.com>

    --

    ---