I would like to know if Impala 1.2.1 still works with Cloudera Connector
1.2. We are currently using Impala 1.1.1 with CDH4.4.0 and Microstrategy.
It works with no problems in our local production cluster. We are testing
Microstrategy to see if it connects to Impala 1.2.1 using the same Cloudera
Connector 1.2 using our EC2 dev cluster with CDH4.5.0 with no success. We
can telnet from the Microstrategy server using port 21050 to one of the
Impala daemon nodes. I want to know if anyone has any success or advice.

Thanks,
Ben