Hi All,

I am facing a wierd issue when I am doing reporting using OBIEE.

I have Hive thrift server running. When I am reporting using Pentaho using
same service I am able to develop report fine.

When I use OBIEE to hit same service and table I am facing below issue.
Please help me on this.

FAILED: ParseException line 1:57 cannot recognize input near '"sample_07"'
'<EOF>' '<EOF>' in join source

Thanks,
Sathish.

--

---

  • Satish reddy at Nov 26, 2013 at 9:56 am
    Hi All,

    I was using CDH 4.4.0 in which I was facing this issue. When I moved to
    4.3.0 I dont see that issue. It is kinda wierd but dont know what is
    causing that issue. If someone can give me some lead on this. I will try to
    crack it.

    Thank you,
    Sathish.

    I am facing a wierd issue when I am doing reporting using OBIEE.

    I have Hive thrift server running. When I am reporting using Pentaho using
    same service I am able to develop report fine.

    When I use OBIEE to hit same service and table I am facing below issue.
    Please help me on this.

    FAILED: ParseException line 1:57 cannot recognize input near '"sample_07"'
    '<EOF>' '<EOF>' in join source

    Thanks,
    Sathish.

    --