Hi All,

I've been trying to write a Yarn application and it's been like pulling
teeth. My application master container is failing with an exit code of -1
and I'm not sure why. I can't seem to find logs anywhere that describe the
error.

Any thoughts?

I'm able to post code if needed.

Thanks,
Pradeep

--

---

  • Pradeep Gollakota at Sep 20, 2013 at 9:22 pm
    It turns out that the 'yarn' user did not have write permissions to the log
    directory. Now I'm able to see the logs.

    I've been trying to write a Yarn application and it's been like pulling
    teeth. My application master container is failing with an exit code of -1
    and I'm not sure why. I can't seem to find logs anywhere that describe the
    error.

    Any thoughts?

    I'm able to post code if needed.

    Thanks,