Hi Andrew,

I am also having the same error when I tried to connect to Impala 64 bit
driver from linked servers in SQL Server. When I tried to query non-string
column, it able to get the results without any problem. But when I tried to
query a string column, then it will hit the following error.

*Cannot get the current row value of column "[MSDASQL].week_day" from OLE
DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "test_impala"*
*
*
How could we solve the above error? Are we able to connect to Impala 64 bit
driver directly from SSAS tabular cubes without going through linked server?

Thanks.

Regards,
CYea