I just did a Cloudera Manager 4.1.2 to 4.5 upgrade and somewhere along the
way, I have confused myself with Hive. I've managed to get both a HIVE-1
and HIVE-2 service when looking at "All Services" from the management
console. One say Hue is dependent on it, the other that Impala is
dependent. Neither will start because the are using "the same warehouse
directory". I suspect I should only have one? Also, from a Hue
perspective, Hive is still working fine as the service is still running
from the previous install (I presume). for configuration, I am using an
external database and I did have hiveserver2 configured previously.

Should I only have one?

Thanks,
Chris

groupcdh-user @