I saw in the impala beta docs that you should be able to yum install it. I
don't see it anywhere in the repo (bar the hue UI package). Is this
omission a mistake or am I missing something?

Best, James

  • Sékine Coulibaly at Mar 4, 2013 at 9:29 am
    Impala is not deployed in the usual CDH Cloudera Yum repo. It has its own
    repo.

    The repo URLs can be found here :
    https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/IMPALA10BETADOC/Cloudera+Impala+Requirements

    Look closely at the SW requirements on the top and install the suitable
    .repo file in your Yum repos directory.

    Sekine

    I saw in the impala beta docs that you should be able to yum install it. I
    don't see it anywhere in the repo (bar the hue UI package). Is this
    omission a mistake or am I missing something?

    Best, James

groupcdh-user @
categorieshadoop
postedMar 4, '13 at 8:08a