Hi All,

Gearing up for CDH4.1 upgrade and while at it I need to read some
javadocs[1]. I could find mr1
(http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh4/cdh/4/mr1/api/index.html) and hadoop
common api (http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh4/cdh/4/hadoop/api/index.html)
but I had no luck locating HDFS api documentation.

Am I looking at wrong place?

[1] API changes in DFSClient.

-Shrijeet

  • Harsh J at Jan 17, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    Hi Shrijeet,

    With 2.x, only Public-marked interfaces are compiled into site/javadocs
    build. DFSClient is not a public API interface and therefore you may have
    to rely on the sources directly.

    --
  • Shrijeet Paliwal at Jan 17, 2013 at 7:28 pm

    With 2.x, only Public-marked interfaces are compiled into site/javadocs
    build. DFSClient is not a public API interface and therefore you may have
    to rely on the sources directly.
    Thanks Harsh. Understood.

    --
    Shrijeet

groupcdh-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJan 16, '13 at 11:53p
activeJan 17, '13 at 7:28p
websitecloudera.com
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Shrijeet Paliwal: 2 posts Harsh J: 1 post