Hi All,

I use CM4.0/CDH 4.0.3. I have a hive server running in my cluster.

I need to install thrift hive client on the separate machine outside hadoop
cluser.

Do you guys have install steps for that please?

Thanks

  • Mike at Sep 27, 2012 at 8:39 pm
    Could you please respond?

    --
  • Kevin O'dell at Sep 27, 2012 at 8:42 pm
    Mike,

    It is considered proper etiquette to wait 24 hours before responding
    to your own post. Please remember that this a global distribution
    list, and the person who knows the answer may not be online yet.
    I use CM4.0/CDH 4.0.3. I have a hive server running in my cluster.

    I need to install thrift hive client on the separate machine outside
    hadoop cluser.

    Do you guys have install steps for that please?

    Thanks

    Kevin O'Dell
    Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera

groupcdh-user @