Dear Experts,

Does anybody know how to configure the high availability for YARN Resource Manager with Zookeeper on CDH 4.0.0?

Or is it not implement yet?

Thanks in advance,
Taka

Search Discussions

  • Todd Lipcon at Jun 18, 2012 at 8:10 pm
    Hi Taka,

    The implementation has been started but not yet finished.

    Thanks
    -Todd