hi

Up for grabs, a few packs of CentOS stickers ( but only to the EU )

These already have Royal Mail EU stamps, so I cant send them elsewhere.
There are 20 packs in all, each pack has

4 x 1" by 1" CentOS logo sticker
4 x 2.5" by 2.5" CentOS logo sticker
2 x 2" round CentOS sticker

Want one ? email me at kbsingh at centos.org and give me your address, I'll
aim to have these out by the weekend.

Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS

  • Karanbir Singh at Jul 21, 2015 at 10:40 pm