Hi all!

I'm not the team captain, I'm just (one of the few remaining) active team
members.

There are 78 registered members, only four of us are currently active.

So, come on, gang, lets show some team spirit!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please visit:

http://folding.stanford.edu/

to find out.

it's a big scientific project to examine the way proteins fold, and what
kinds of things can (and do) go wrong when they mis-fold. Many illnesses
are caused or complicated by mis-folding of proteins. It's a very
computationally intensive field, and they need all the CPUs and/or GPUs
they can get to be cranking away on their simulations.

Check out team centos and if you can spare some CPU cycles, please
join up and contribute.

Team statistics page:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnumH721

Team captain's page:
http://www.sharons.org.uk/cf.html

Note that the info there on how to set up the client is now obsolete.
The home page (given above) of the project will allow you to download
the latest client software and show you how to install it. Unlike earlier
versions, this one is easy to install and run.

Come on Centos folks, join the team! :)

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------