I have installed CentOS 6.4 on Dell Server R320 64bit with UEFI BIOS. Do i
need both /boot and /boot/efi partitions. Please help me understand the
difference between these.

Regards,

Kaushal

Search Discussions

  • Kaushal Shriyan at Mar 22, 2013 at 1:27 am

    I have installed CentOS 6.4 on Dell Server R320 64bit with UEFI BIOS. Do i
    need both /boot and /boot/efi partitions. Please help me understand the
    difference between these.

    Regards,

    Kaushal

    Hi,

    checking in again regarding my earlier post to this mailing list?

    Regards,

    Kaushal
  • Gordon Messmer at Mar 22, 2013 at 4:23 pm