Greets;

This centos6.2 system seems to have python-2.6.6, but that is turning into
a huge problem because I now have a backlog of about 40 packages that will
not upgrade because they all need python 2.4.

That, and importing gpg keys doesn't seem to be helping in that regard.

But first, how to go about down grading python to 2.4?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
It is not every question that deserves an answer.
-- Publilius Syrus

Search Discussions

  • Chris Geldenhuis at Jun 24, 2012 at 2:37 am