Yesterday I upgrade my CentOS e-mail server and I changed the version of
Squirrelmail and PHP. Now, after the changes, I can't send e-mail by
squirrelmail. I can send only by e-mail clients like Thunderbird and
Outlook in the network.

I did a backup of the old configuration and data files and I replaced it
on the new configuration, but nothing happen. I need someone's help.
Thank you.

Edson

Search Discussions

  • Prabhpal -Mailing-List at May 22, 2012 at 10:50 am

    Yesterday I upgrade my CentOS e-mail server and I changed the version of
    Squirrelmail and PHP. Now, after the changes, I can't send e-mail by
    squirrelmail. I can send only by e-mail clients like Thunderbird and
    Outlook in the network.

    I did a backup of the old configuration and data files and I replaced it
    on the new configuration, but nothing happen. I need someone's help.
    Thank you.
    Hi,

    once you have no problem in mail server (can send and receive by email
    client) i am sure you need to run the pl script to reconfigure it
    again. if you have updated the squirrel package, i had this experience
    in past.
    #cd /usr/share/squirrelmail/config/
    #./conf.pl

    Thanks
  • Edson - PMSS at May 22, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    Thanks by your answer. I didn't saw the config file. It changed by the
    update.

    Thanks

    Edson